- About this website
Website Owner = Property Investor Education trading as Moka Property Education (ABN 89 611 166 646)
Domain name = mokaproperty.com.au (the “website”)
Domain name=moka.ryver.com (the “Investor Support Network)
- Your access/use implies agreement
- Modifications to the Terms
These terms and conditions are deemed current and binding as of the 25th August 2016.
- Modifications to the information
Property Investor Education does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on this website. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of Property Investor Education.
- Errors and problems
Property Investor Education does not guarantee that the website will be free from viruses, or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
- License and Ownership
The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by Property Investor Education and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Property Investor Education.
All custom graphics, custom icons, and other items that appear on the website and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of Property Investor Education.
- Feedback, suggestions, comments or requests
Property Investor Education encourages you to make feedback, suggestions, comments or requests (“comments”). These comments may be made to [email protected]. If you do make comments, you acknowledge that: they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, and Property Investor Education is under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and Property Investor Education will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such comments in any manner it chooses.
- Outbound links
The website may contain links to third-party websites and resources (“linked sites”). These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Property Investor Education. Property Investor Education makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site. Property Investor Education may receive payments and/or commissions from operators of linked sites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the third party website from the Property Investor Education website.
- Inbound links
Property Investor Education generally encourages and agrees to your linking to the Homepage through a plain text link on your website or an article published on the Articles page without the need for agreement between yourself and Property Investor Education. However, linking to any other page of, or images contained within, the Website is strictly prohibited, without express written permission from Property Investor Education.
- Investor Support Network (discussion forum)
Property Investor Education complies with ASIC Regulatory Guide 162 regarding Internet Discussion Sites. Property Investor Education is not a provider of financial advice. Property Investor Education does not in any way endorse the views and opinions of its members, nor does it vouch for the accuracy or authenticity of their posts. Posts within the “Investor Support Network” may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. These websites are not under the control of Property Investor Education and Property Investor Education management is not responsible for their content.
It is not permitted for any Property Investor Education member to post in the role of a licensed financial advisor or to post as the representative of a financial advisor. Property Investor Education members are solely responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of their posts, including any alterations made to posts. It is not permitted for Property Investor Education members to ask for or offer specific buy, sell or hold recommendations on particular investments, as a response to a request of this nature may be considered the provision of financial advice.
Views expressed on this forum are not representative of the forum owners. Information posted does not constitute financial or legal advice. The forum owners accept no liability for information posted, nor for consequences of actions taken on the basis of that information. By visiting or using this forum, members and guests agree to be bound by the Property Investor Education Terms and Conditions.
This site may contain copyright material (i.e. attributed snippets from online news reports), the use of which has not always been specifically authorised by the copyright owner. Such content is posted to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democratic, scientific, and social justice issues. This constitutes ‘fair use’ of such copyright material as provided for by the relevant copyright Law. In accordance with Australian copyright legislation, the material on this site is distributed for research and educational purposes only. If you wish to use this material for purposes that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Such material is to be credited to the true owner or licensee. We will remove from the forum any such material upon the request of the owners of the copyright of said material, as we claim no credit for such material.
Refusal to abide by these conditions may lead the deletion of posts and/or the removal of access to the Investor Support Network, and furthermore Property Investor Education management reserve the right to rescind ongoing Property Investor Education membership. Their decision is considered final.
The website is provided for use only by Australian residents. The law applicable to use of the Website and to disputes arising out of the use of the website is the law of state of Australian Capital Territory.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Property Investor Education makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability
If Property Investor Education is found responsible for any damages, Property Investor Education is responsible for actual damages only. In no event shall Property Investor Education, be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website.
16.General Conditions of Sale
The following Conditions of Sale shall apply to any product sold on this website. These Conditions of Sale constitute a complete and exclusive statement of the agreement and understanding between you and Property Investor Education with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- The goods delivered under this Agreement shall be of normal industrial quality unless herein specifically stated to the contrary. Any description of such goods has been given by way of identification only and the giving or use of such description shall not constitute any sale hereunder a sale by description.
- The products available on the website for sale under these Conditions of Sale are only available for sale to individuals who can make legally binding contracts. The products are not available to persons under the age of 18 years nor any other person legally prohibited from entering into a binding contract. By placing your order you are verifying to the Property Investor Education that you are able to make a legally binding contract.
- Your order is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified on the website at the time of offer and shall be understood to be placed under these Conditions of Sale.
- These Conditions of Sale may change from time to time and you are required within reason to revisit these before placing your order to ensure that these Conditions of Sale have not changed.
- Property Investor Education reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, an error in the product description or the price posted on the website, the availability of the product, or an error in your order. Your contract with Property Investor Education only comes into existence when Property Investor Education forwards you an email containing confirmation of receipt of your order, an acceptance of your order, confirmation of receipt of your payment and details of likely delivery.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law in effect in the State of Australian Capital Territory and by entering into contract both parties are accepting the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Australian Capital Territory in relation to any dispute between them.
- You shall inspect the goods immediately upon their arrival and shall within thirty (30) days give notice to Property Investor Education if the goods are not in accordance with specified requirements. If you fail to give such notice, the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the specified requirements. No claim shall be recognised unless made in writing and received by Property Investor Education within seven (7) days after receipt of goods by you. The total amount of any claim shall not exceed the actual invoice value of the goods claimed to be faulty.
- Property Investor Education shall not be responsible for non-delivery or delay in delivery of any goods caused by force majeure and you and Property Investor Education shall be excused from performance of their respective obligations when and to the extent such performance is delayed or prevented by force majeure. If your need for the goods is reduced or suspended as a result of force majeure, and notification is within reasonable time of acceptance of the Order and prior to transfer of ownership, you shall be entitled to terminate the agreement. For the purpose of this commitment force majeure shall include but is not limited to natural disasters, civil disasters, political event, change of legal / political environment, business disruption, accidents, earthquake, flood, hurricane or typhoon, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, wildfire/bushfire, landslide or avalanche, fire, flood, storm, earthquake, terrorist acts, revolt, war, financial markets disturbances, changes of regime or tax or regulatory authority, energy failure, external telecommunications failure, and/or failure of transport systems.
- You assume all risks and liabilities for consequences arising from the use of the goods whether singly or in combination with other goods and indemnify Property Investor Education in respect of any such use. Property Investor Education is not liable for any infringement of patent rights arising out of the use of such goods by you or your instructions, expressed or implied, and it is your responsibility of to ensure that the goods when used by you are not damaged and no liability will be accepted by Property Investor Education for the consequences of the use of damaged goods by you.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Sale is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any statutory obligation of Property Investor Education implied by the Goods Act, 1958.
Property Investor Education
PO Box 1022
WODEN ACT 2606
Ph: 1300 797 626